Below are a listing of locations other than the main stores and shops in the city of Kokand. From here you will see the links to adventure sites, other kingdoms, islands, etc.
CITY OF KOKAND
The City of Kokand is the center of a lot of the stories of the Silk and Spices campaign. The city itself has a large set of pages dedicated to it (see link below) while below that on this page will be listed locations the group went to during adventures.
- City of Kokand, main index page of the generic sights and sounds of the Team’s city.
- House of the Dawn, Keyleth’s manor and home to the Team.
- Langwina Manor House, home of the Merchant Elias Langwina
- Temple of Sekhmet, Luke’s temple in the City of Kokand.
THE RUINS: (Locations under Kokand)
The ruins themselves are a separate set of locations comprising of dozens of levels of unexplored dungeons and abandoned places. It is treated as its own world by the citizens of Kokand themselves.
- None Yet
OUTSIDE THE CITY:
These are locations the team explored outside of Kokand and are not associated with other Kingdoms or Empires.
- Bhen Tharim, ancient abandoned Dwarf Hold that contains the Temple to Mori.
- Island of the Gods, it arrives based on the will of those that seek it.
- Temple/Grave of Dakhla, final resting place for the hero of the Suma Creation Myth
- Temple of Gusi, located about 70 miles outside the city
- Tiche Misto, last known temple of Tsovinar and her tomb.
OUTSIDE THE PORT:(Locations off the port and in the Lost Bay Archipelago).
- Golden Dragon, a Barque class galley ship formerly called the Black Fire under the teifling Black Mane. – Link taken down temporarily!
(locations with their own form of recognized government).
- Anfauglir Roch Tura (Desert Horse Masters), an elven race and kingdom based in the old deserts surrounding Khemet. Known for their horses and longrifles.
- Elven Kingdom of Arborlon, High Elven kingdom defending the Broken Forest.
- Port Said, entry port into the Khemet Lands
- Temple of Serapis, the Center of Knowledge for the Region and its own political entity.