Below are the various histories, myths and legends that the group uncovers in the campaign. All of them are written from the point of view of the writer in-game. They may be completely true, or possibly not remotely true. It is up to the player’s character based on their race/personality/upbringing on how much they believe these stories, what parts or if any of it at all.
RACIAL/STATE HISTORIES, MYTHS, AND LEGENDS
Below are the histories, legends and myths that the group collects while out adventuring.
- The Pride of the Eldar (elven)– The fall of the city of dreams and the first invasion of the infernals and shadow-kin.
- The Folly of the Mountain’s Heart (elven) – The fall of the Dwarven Empire, the second invasion of infernals and shadow-kin.
- Suma Creation Myth (ancients) – The birth of Amar-Utuk, his first gods, and the three.
LUKE’S PRAYER BOOK – A COLLECTION OF RELIGIOUS THOUGHT
Luke Morthos, cleric to the trickster and healing goddess Sekhmet has been busy putting together the various teachings, parables and stories that honor, describe and pass on that which is Sekhmet herself. Below is a list of entries in his book, this will be updated as he deems to reveal this information to the universe.
- On Gratitude (obligation) – Story on the obligation of a cat and those who helped him.
- Enemies (about your enemies) – A cat and a cruel man.
- Helping (helping others) – a parable on a cleric and a cat.
- Ritual Cat (traditions) – a fallacy of assuming all traditions have meaning.
- Expectations (expectations) – An erroneous assumption by an engineer.
- On Electing Dogs (leadership) – Parable on repeating the same mistake.
- Maronna (friendship and obligation) – About Maronna and the old guardsman.
RABBIT’S SPIDER STORIES
Rabbit’s stories she was taught by Missy.
- Creation of the Spider Stories: How Abigail Orbb got our stories back – A story Rabbit learned about how Abigail the Spider retrieved on of the three lost pieces of the drow.
last edited 12/24/2018